Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rain Date


Our housewarming party got rained out! Too bad. But it was a seriously good call on canceling it. We're not trying to get mud errywhere. And really, it's enough to ask car-less friends to come to San Leandro on a good day - who wants to do it in the rain? Who even wants to go outside? It worked out. Tocco and I had much to discuss and some great friends came over anyway, and it was perfect.


This dude came over and was like, I'm a party of one. I can do it allll myself. So much so she needed a bath before coming back in and passing out on the couch. Oh Dora! Who are you, even?

3 comments:

  1. oh, STOP IT. you need one of those teeny tiny (kinda ugly) dogs asap!!!! I want one myself!! actually, i need to get hot on that before chris comes home….

    ReplyDelete
  2. like, seriously. i'm like white on rice to finding me a twin of that dude above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dog was so ridic. Snorting, wheezing, huffing, scrambling all around. Having her way with the place. Having to get hosed down. I wanted to smoosh her... in a loving way.

      Delete