Thursday, May 8, 2014

Landscapades

Plannin' time!

I must say, it's pretty handy to have a husband who measures the lawn and creates perfect templates. So far we've basically just deleted, ejected, and undone everything put in the yard by the previous owner, except for a few hardy bushes full of dust and I'm guessing termites? We'd need a bulldozer, chain and caffeine straight hooked to our bloodstream to remove (or, maybe, we could actually hire someone). Anyway, looking forward to filling the yard with bright, California native plants, and everything that reminds us of road trips to the beach. I've realized our style is Desert Modern and I cannot wait to have it. Sigh

1 comment:

  1. "Desert modern"?? Ha ha ha… love it. Can't wait to see the final product-- I'm sure it'll be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete