Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cape Hatteras

[I have no idea why there's this space up here, I can't delete it] It was so good to be with family again last week in Cape Hatteras. It's always way too long in between visits, so it's amazing to have been with everyone again. I'm trying very hard not to be upset that stupid Hurricane Arthur forced us all apart halfway through the trip. There was a mandatory (and our realtors took that to heart, even though we wanted to stay!) evacuation so the trip ended early. Boo. Good thing we soaked up every minute together before that happened. I took tons of photos with my tribe at this beautiful beach, with everyone getting to do their favorite activities... paddleboarding, kitesurfing, bodyboarding, catching crabs, letting off fireworks, building bonfires, chilling in the hot-tub (Pete!), splashing in the pool, catching waves, swimming, or just hanging around catching up. xoxo Til next time! Hopefully very soon...







































































2 comments:

  1. Love all your photographs.........great days and great memories! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you take such cool pictures. I love them all!! Can you send them to me over email? Pretty please?? :) I love you-- and miss you tons already!

    ReplyDelete